I have been studying the debate on the locomotion of Triceratops for a long time. I have also studied several mounted skeletons and this is what I finally managed to come with as compromise… a peculiar stance indeed. This illustration is old …I still hadn’t updated it with the new information regarding the skin… of both T. rex and Triceratops!.. I might do it in the near future. I think there are always new surprises every minute these days regarding Palaeontology. But I wanted to share for the time being because it just records the evolution on my own restoration of these animals. A renovation should always be in the cards these days, both in style and substance.
Welcome the art blog of Luis ReyPlease enjoy the site, but remember that I retain the copyright of all artwork and images here. Please do not copy or reproduce them without permission.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dinosaur Gallery
- It's official... The *New* Big Golden Book of Dinosaurs is advertised at Amazon!
- More Galleries
- Cannibal Daspletosaurus?
- Edmontosaurus chased by Tyrannosaurus.
- Old Volcanic Stuff.
- Supersaurus Vs Torvosaurus
- What might have been the "Extinction" event at the Natural History Museum...
- David Hone's Darwinopterus